SUMMER CAMP INFO & SCHEDULE
- Registration opens February 1st, 2018 and closes 2 weeks prior to start of camp.
- Registration Fee: $1,055 per camper.
- If something comes up after you register, we will offer refunds up until 2 weeks before start of camp, less a 20% cancellation fee.
- Camp is for kids ages 7-12 only!
- Camp is limited to first 30 participants – register early to secure your spot! All cast members are first come, first served. (Note: should we not meet a minimum registration of 20 participants, we reserve the right to cancel the Summer Camp and will provide a full refund to any families that registered and paid.)
- Summer Camp Dates: Monday, July 9th through Thursday, August 2nd, with performances on Friday, August 3rd at 2PM and 6PM.
- Summer Camp Hours: Daily, Monday-Friday from 9am-4pm.
- All rehearsals and performances will be at our studio, located at 4777 Bennett Drive in Livermore, CA, 94551.
- Entry to our performance is FREE! Please invite your family and friends to attend!
- Campers will participate in arts & craft activities a few times a week, and will include set building & costume making!
BEFORE & AFTER-HOURS CARE
As a convenience for our working families, we will be offering before & after-hours care Monday-Friday from 8am-9am and 4pm-5pm, at an additional cost of $180 for the duration of summer camp ($45 per week).